Brands that dominate the market are all doing one thing in common, and it’s not being active on social media. Brands who gain the most awareness are those that give their customers an experience that is fun, exciting, and innovative. The bigger the shock and awe, the better the brand awareness. This is why so many companies have headed in the direction of experiential marketing. It’s an investment, but don’t let that scare you off. If you still need some convincing that experiential marketing is the way to go, you’ll want to take a look at its success rate.
Experiential marketing stats that prove it is the best solution to gain brand awareness
- 93% of event marketers say their company prioritizes hosting events (The Event Marketing Evolution, 2018).
- An astounding 91% of consumers say they have more positive feelings about brands after attending events and experiences. (EventTrack, 2018)
- 31% of marketers believe live events are the most effective marketing strategy over email marketing, content marketing, and digital advertising (Bizzabo Blog, 2018).
- 85% of consumers are more likely to purchase a product or service after attending a live marketing event. (EventTrack, 2018)
- 89% of marketers found that event management software helped them manage their staff (G2 Event Management Platforms, 2019).
- 40% of event technology adopters say the number one benefit is an improved ability to track and measure events (Statista, 2018).
- 63% of marketers plan on increasing the number of events they organize (Bizzabo Blog, 2018).
- Two-thirds of marketers agree that brand experiences are an effective way to reach their organization’s goals. (Freeman)
- 62% of senior marketers plan on investing more in live events in the future both in budget and number of events. (Bizzabo, 2018)
- In the next 3 to 5 years, CMOs are expecting to allocate 21-50% of the marketing budget to experiential marketing (Freeman, 2017).
- 65% of brands say that events and experiential programs are directly related to sales (EventMarketer, 2019).
- 52% of respondents say event marketing drives more business value than other marketing channels (The Event Marketing Evolution, 2018).
- By 2020, the customer experience will overtake price and product as key brand differentiators (Chaos Theory, 2019).
- 41% of marketers believe that events are the single-most effective marketing channel over digital advertising, email marketing, and content marketing. This reflects a 32% increase since 2017. (Bizzabo, 2018)
- 84% of brand marketers say events and experiences are a key part of integrated marketing campaigns. (EventTrack, 2018)
- 58% of CMOs feel that brand experience helps increase advocacy. (Freeman)
- 60% of marketers agree that extending beyond the live experience of an event is imperative to the success of their strategy (AgencyEA, 2019).
- 9 in 10 marketers agree that brand experiences deliver more compelling engagement. (Freeman)
- 91% of overperforming businesses and 80% of businesses performing as expected believe that live events are an important component of their company’s success. (Bizzabo, 2018)
- Between 2017 and 2018, 17% more companies organized 20 or more events per year (Bizzabo Blog, 2018).
Of all the experiential marketing stats, this next one is the most important. According to Splash, event apps, photo booths, and live streaming tools are the top technologies used by event planners. This is where Pixperience comes in to help you at your next event. Our services yield great results and brands we’ve worked with in the past can confirm that. Contact us today to learn more about our photo booths, event microsites, and data capture and lead generation tools. Together we can knock it out of the park at your next event!